Safe Food Handling Practices teaches the many ways in which foodborne illnesses can be spread throughout a community and what you can do to prevent such outbreaks.
CEU credit available for ALF Administrators, Certified Dining Managers (CDM), Registered Dietitians (RD) and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTR)
- Explain when to report an illness to the food service manager.
- List why the elderly are vulnerable to food borne illness.
- Demonstrate proper hand washing techniques.
- List techniques to prevent food borne illness, including cleaning vomit and diarrheal incidents.
- Demonstrate the use of a thermometer.
Depending on your preference, you can complete the video or the ebook. Once you have completed either course, you can then follow the instructions below to take the test and receive your CEU.
Here’s the process for taking the quiz and earning your CEU:
Go to this link (the testing website): Take the Test
2. Create a free account by putting in YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL address and YOUR PERSONAL PASSWORD. Do not use your company’s email address unless it is only used by you. Otherwise, type in your personal email address. Create your own password. DO NOT use the password below.
3. Once you have created your Classmarker account, you will be asked to type in the password you were given to take the test. THIS IS THE TESTING PASSWORD: TRA001hr_2019
4. If you don’t pass the quiz the first time, you will be able to take it again. Just follow the instructions sent by Classmarker in the email you receive after taking the quiz.
5. To obtain your certificate, once you pass the quiz, you can download from the test website. You will be prompted to do so.
Should you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@BSNSolutions.net. You may also call 321-527-5202 during regular business hours.