We help you and your residents thrive.
Let our experience ensure your success
It’s a changing environment. Now more than ever, it is your responsibility to give your residents choices about what, when, and where they eat—as long as you regularly discuss the risks and benefits of those choices. BSN Solutions has been in business for over 35 years, employing highly experienced Registered Dietitians, Dietetic Technicians, Certified Dietary Managers, and Executive Chefs in the long-term care field.
Our Customers include: LTC Corporations, Nursing and Assisted Living Communities and community-based programs such as Meals on Wheels. Check out just a few of our customer testimonials.
Why BSN Solutions?
We don’t just “place” a dietitian in your building. Your BSN Solutions dietitian is supported by a team of senior consultants with 100+ years of combined experience in long-term care. And we’re all passionate about working with you to deliver outstanding nutrition and dining services, within your budget.
We focus on more than the nutritional needs of your residents. We are experts in person-directed dining and in interpreting and teaching the latest CMS regulations and guidelines.
Clinical service is just the start. BSN Solutions provides a host of resources to help your community excel and raise your quality ratings. Our supplemental services include Mock Surveys, Dining & Food Service Assessments, Person-Directed Dining, Plans of Correction, Annual Training, Food Safety Certifications and more. For more details, download our brochure.
We’re invested in your success
- On-site registered dietitian and/or diet technician with dietitian supervision
- Clinical nutritional assessments and documentation, ongoing nutritional monitoring and interventions
- Solutions that combine best practices in clinical nutrition with client preferences and community resources
- Collaboration of care between health care professionals
- Assistance in survey preparedness by investigating the systems your center has in place for monitoring the nutritional status of your residents
- Quarterly summaries of Sanitation and Chart Reviews with recommendations and relevant in-service training as needed
- Monthly status reports that identify trends and highlight areas for improvement
- Benchmark data for weight tracking that can easily be used for your QAPI process or to manage your quality measures
- Working tirelessly in the community, the BSN Solutions team educates seniors and their caregivers on how to adopt well-balanced, budget-friendly eating habits and avoid under-nutrition.
Call us at 321-527-5202 or contact us for a complimentary evaluation of your clinical needs and a detailed plan to get you on the road to success.
– Christy Mathes, Kitchen Manager – Titusville Towers
True or False?
CMS (Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services) writes Standards of Practice/Quality for the Long-Term Care industry.
Answer is – False!