We partner with you to meet your goals.
Let our dietitian consulting experience ensure your success
BSN Solutions has been in business for almost 40 years, employing highly experienced Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians who serve our long-term care customers, helping them and their residents thrive.
Our Customers include: LTC Corporations, Nursing and Assisted Living Communities and community-based programs such as Meals on Wheels. Check out just a few of our customer testimonials.
Why choose us when you need a consulting dietitian?
We don’t just “place” a dietitian in your building. Your BSN Solutions consulting dietitian is supported by a team of senior dietitians with 100+ years of combined experience in long-term care. And we’re all passionate about working with you to deliver outstanding nutrition and dining services, within your budget.
We focus on more than the nutritional needs of your residents. We are experts in person-directed dining and in interpreting and teaching the latest CMS regulations and guidelines.
As a dietitian consulting customer, here’s what you can expect
- On-site registered dietitian and/or diet technician with dietitian supervision
- Clinical nutritional assessments and documentation, ongoing nutritional monitoring and interventions
- Solutions that combine best practices in clinical nutrition with client preferences and community resources
- Collaboration of care between health care professionals
- Assistance in survey preparedness by investigating the systems your center has in place for monitoring the nutritional status of your residents
- Quarterly summaries of Sanitation and Chart Reviews with recommendations and relevant in-service training as needed
- Monthly status reports that identify trends and highlight areas for improvement
- Benchmark data for weight tracking that can easily be used for your QAPI process or to manage your quality measures
- Working tirelessly in the community, the BSN Solutions team educates seniors and their caregivers on how to adopt well-balanced, budget-friendly eating habits and avoid under-nutrition.
Clinical dietitian service is just the start. BSN Solutions provides a host of resources to help your community excel and raise your quality ratings. Our supplemental services include Mock Surveys, Training/Onboarding of new Dining Managers, Dining & Food Service Assessments, Plans of Correction, Annual Training, Food Safety Certifications and more.
Call us at 321-527-5202 or contact us for a complimentary evaluation of your clinical needs and a detailed plan to get you on the road to success.
– Christy Mathes, Kitchen Manager – Titusville Towers
True or False?
CMS (Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services) writes Standards of Practice/Quality for the Long-Term Care industry.
Answer is – False!