A well-trained staff is your most important asset!
With regulations and standards of practice in constant flux, managing nutrition and food service operations for older adults is a real challenge and a good reason to partner with BSN Solutions. BSN Solutions will increase your staff’s effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance, while providing opportunities for them to grow personally and make greater contributions to your company mission. We offer a variety of training options including:
If you have six people or more to train and you are in Florida, it may be more cost-effective for us to come to you. You can tailor any training program and have it delivered by our experts.
These modules include a slide deck and test.
- Regional Training
BSN Solutions offers regional communities the opportunity of sharing costs and minimizing expenses by scheduling training programs hosted in a facility convenient to all.
Our training programs cover today’s most crucial topics:
- Senior Nutrition
- Hydration for Seniors
- Safe Food Handling & Sanitation
- OSHA requirements for Kitchen Safety in Long-Term Communities
- Self-Directed Dining Programs
- Preventing Malnutrition in Older Adults
- Updates on FL State & Federal Regulations
- Feeding Skills – Keeping Dignity in the Dining Room
- Certified Food Protection Managers (CFPM) course and exam
Our programs are pre-approved by:
- The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) for Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- The Certifying Board for Dietary Managers (CBDM) for Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals
- National Registry of Food Safety Professionals for Certified Food Protection Managers
Our programs meet:
- Florida Administrative Code (FAC) 58A-for ALF staff education requirements
- Florida Administrative Code (FAC) 59A -for Nursing Homes staff education requirements
Contact us today
We’re here to help in the ongoing challenges of person-directed dining so you can be confident you’re in compliance with current Standards of Practice as well as CMS regulations and guidance. For more information or to design your own in-service training program, call us at 855-342-6322.