Spread Joy, Not Germs, this Holiday Season
During the holiday season (or any time for that matter), it’s important to know the best methods to keep your diners as safe as possible. The Inside Scoop on Safe Holiday Cooking, is geared toward the four cores of safe food handling, tailored specifically for holiday cooking, and meets required training by Florida Statute 58A-5.0191(6).
After completion of this CPE program, you will be able to:
- Understand why food safety is especially important in health care communities during the holiday season
- State four (4) core objectives of food safety
- List the proper time and temperatures for cooking, holding and storing turkey
The Information You Need in One Easy-to-Read Manual
Chocked full of useful tips such as proper hand washing and temperature guides for cooking turkey, this course uses our character-driven storytelling method to make it fun and easy to complete. In addition, you’ll learn:
- The reasons why food safety is especially important during the holidays
- Which fruits and veggies make up “The Dirty Dozen”
- Can your community use sponges and washcloths? The answer may surprise you
Earn 1 CPE with learning how to serve food as safely as possible to make sure everyone in your community has a safe and happy holiday.
BONUS! In addition to your manual, we will send our three pack of food safety posters as reminders to keep people safe during the holidays.