- To develop food service training programs that guarantee safe food handling practices
- To utilize quality assurance and performance improvement (QAPI) techniques to evaluate dining services
- To facilitate the introduction of resident-directed dining programs
- To deliver individualized plans of care for each resident using the Nutrition Care Process
- To build relationships with other health professionals to improve outcomes for people living in LTC communities
- To work with community-based programs that provide home delivered and congregate meals to seniors
- To work with integrity to earn your respect
Contact us to learn more!
Our mission is to provide solutions for LTC corporations and individual communities — including dietitians, training, menus, resources and consultation — that help our customers enhance older adult’s dignity, happiness and health through pleasant, meaningful, dining experiences.
Allowing individuals greater freedom to decide when, where, and what they will eat which leads to more independence and improved health outcomes.
Our consulting team consists of a licensed administrator, registered dietitians, diet technicians, a chef/certified dietary manager and a food safety/CMS regulations specialist who are all highly experienced in long-term care. We are passionate about helping seniors remain independent by implementing the concept of culture change and Resident-Directed Dining Experiences. For three decades, these values and practices have been the core of our company.