People living in healthcare communities during the COVID-19 pandemic are experiencing social isolation that leads to poor appetites and weight loss. To combat these critical issues, we must develop new approaches, particularly in dining services.
Listen to experts in the field as they discuss safe and innovative ideas for meal and snack delivery with an eye to meeting state and federal regulations. In this webinar you’ll discover processes you can easily implement to combat this pandemic’s negative outcomes regarding nutrition, hydration, and quality of life.
Participants will be able to:
- Define Best Practices and innovative technology in food service during COVID.
- List components of an Infection Control Dining Room Plan that will help prevent citations.
- Describe three creative ways to enhance the dining experience.
After watching the video, follow instructions for taking the quiz and earning your CEU.
Here’s the process for taking the quiz and earning your CEU (available for Administrators, CDMs, Dietitians):
IMPORTANT NOTE: Each individual test taker must create an account. They must also log out after taking the quiz. Otherwise, if someone else uses the same computer the test site will not create a new account and the second person will not be able to take the quiz and receive a certificate.
- Go to this link (the testing website) to Take the test
- Create a free account by putting in YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL address and YOUR PERSONAL PASSWORD. Do not use your company’s email address unless it is only used by you. Otherwise, type in your personal email address. Create your own password. DO NOT use the password in #3 below for your personal password.
- Once you have created your Classmarker account, you will be asked to type in the password you were given to take the test. THIS IS THE TESTING PASSWORD: hz22pqs
- If you don’t pass the quiz the first time, you will be able to take it again. Just follow the instructions sent by Classmarker in the email you receive after taking the quiz.
- To obtain your certificate, once you pass the quiz, you can download from the test website. You will be prompted to do so.
Should you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@BSNSolutions.net. You may also call 321-527-5202 during regular business hours.